- What are the check-in and check-out hours at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
You can check in at Sonesta Hotel Osorno from 15:00 and check out until 11:00.
- How much does it cost to stay at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
Prices at Sonesta Hotel Osorno may vary depending on the stay (dates, hotel conditions, etc.). Choose your dates to see the price.
- What type of room can I book at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
The room options at Sonesta Hotel Osorno are:
- Standard King Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Junior Suite Twin
- King Executive Room
- Junior Suite King
- Executive Twin Room
- What can be done at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
Sonesta Hotel Osorno offers the following activities and services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Bowling alley
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness classes
- Public restroom
- Happy hour
- Themed dinners
- Live music / shows
- Places of interest: Puerto Octay, Frutillar, Puerto Varas, Petrohue Falls, Waterfalls, Puyehue Lake. Osorno Volcano With Ski Resort. Todos Los Santos Lake, Antillanca Ski Resort, Border Crossing With Argentina 70 Kms Villa La Angostura And Bariloche, Ranco Lake, Rupanco Lake, Maicolpue Sea Route, Bahia Mansa and Pucatrihue.
- What type of breakfast is served at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
Guests at Sonesta Hotel Osorno can enjoy a breakfast type during their stay:
- A la carte
- Is there a restaurant inside Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
Sonesta Hotel Osorno has 1 restaurant:
- Can I park at Sonesta Hotel Osorno?
Guests staying at Sonesta Hotel Osorno have these parking options (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- Parking at the hotel
- Guarded parking
- Parking adapted for people with reduced mobility